On an island many people refer to as the ‘Real West Indies’ Caribali is a brand new, seaside bolt-hole blessed with wonderful views. Set in beautiful gardens minutes from the ultimate, private, white-sand beaches of Prickly Bay and Grand Anse.
Caribali is one of 4 exclusive private residences located on a secluded peninsula within the Amber Belair development offer the perfect tropical retreat. Guests have access to a variety of recreational facilities all within its unspoiled 19-acres.
This four bedroom villa comprises over 10,000 sq ft of traditional Indonesian design (focused on the large central court yard) with all the refinements and expectations of a world-class property. The interiors feature polished hard wood floors and Balinese style cathedral ceilings. Caribali has a spacious air-conditioned kitchen featuring top of the line equipment. Located on the south side of the villa are the dining room which seats 10, living room and TV room. French doors from the lounge and dining rooms lead to the sunny pool deck and the large infinity edge pool featuring natural river stones and stunning large ocean views are consistent from nearly every part of the villa.
Bedroom One: King size bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom.
Bedroom Two: King Size Bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom.
Bedroom Three: King Size Bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom.
Bedroom Four: King Size Bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom.
- A selection of restaurants and shops are nearby
- A short drive away is the picturesque island capital St. George's, as well as Grand Anse beach, shops, restaurants, supermarkets and the airport.
- The villa accepts weddings and honeymooners and can provide extra services.
- We will have someone from our service management company located on-island to meet with a taxi or rental car (if renters requested a jeep)
- Taxes, rates and details can change without notice.
- Inside the villa there are iPod docks, cable TV, DVD player, wifi, an ice machine, dishwasher and viking BBQ
- 2 bedrooms, both en-suite
- Guests have access to facilities at the Calabash Hotel
- Air-conditioning & wireless internet
- Toiletries included
- Children welcome
- Heat and electricity are included.
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
If you are looking for a tropical paradise with lush green vegetation, panoramic views, beaches, waterfalls, whale watching, sailing, diving, scuba and other water sports then Grenada offers it all.
Grenada is popularly known as "The Spice Isle" because of the abundance of locally grown spices, culture, music, dance and food. In fact, there are many more spices per square mile in Grenada than any other place in the world. Not only does the 'Spice Isle' produce nutmeg, mace, cinnamon, ginger and cloves; this lush land of mountains, rainforests, waterfalls and secluded beaches has also given birth to an intriguing social climate.
Grenada by nature is a great place for outdoor recreation by land or on sea. For the energetic, there are national parks and hiking opportunities aplenty: game fishing and yachting in Grenada is also highly recommended and is among the best in the Caribbean. A full array of water-sports is on offer alongside tennis and golf and the underwater world beckons both novices and experts to the splendid array of coral’s and tropical fish bordering the west coast. For those adventurous souls there are also numerous wrecks are waiting to be explored!
Grenada also has a very lively nightlife. There are many restaurants, bars and clubs open till the early hours of the morning, which offer good music and drinks at a relaxing West Indian pace.
With something for everyone, Grenada is a fantastically varied holiday destination, just waiting to provide each and every vacationer with what will truly be, the holiday of a lifetime.
- Jane the house maid is usually available from 8am to 3pm. These times can be changed if requested.
- Cooks can be arranged for catering inside the villa.
- Amber Belair is a security guarded gated community.
- Full-time maid, and at extra cost various services can be arranged including breakfast cooks, laundry service, babysitting, chefs, additional waiting staff etc.
- A damage deposit of US$1,000 is required. This is refundable after departure inspection
- Over Christmas and New Year a 14 night minimum booking period applies
- Rates are quoted on a weekly basis and include daily maid cleaning service and a first breakfast welcome pack
- 10% tax is added to the rates on booking
- Guests can use the facilities at the Calabash Hotel free of charge.
- No smoking inside
- No pets permitted.
High season (10th Jan – 10th Apr)
1 bed: US$8,000
2 bed: US$9,000
3 bed: US$10,000
4 bed: US$12,000
Low season (11th Apr – 14th Dec)
1 bed: US$4,300
2 bed: US$5,150
3 bed: US$5,580
4 bed: US$6,000
*For Christmas and New Year (15th Dec to 9th Jan) the cost of renting the entire villa is US$19,000. Any rental over this period must be for 14 nights.
Check flights from wherever you are with Simply Caribe's Flight Search:
SEARCH FLIGHTS NOW
Grenada has an international airport at Point Salines.
From the US:
Caribbean Airlines fly direct from New York Kennedy Airport.
From the UK:
British travellers can fly via JFK with British Airways or Virgin Atlantic.
Point Salines International, Saint George, Grenada:
View large map
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.