Windsong is an exquisite and very private home four minutes from Round Hill. Designed by noted architect Kasimir Korybut, the site benefits from spectacular views day and night and the most favorable tradewinds. The east view captures the sunrise and Montego Bay - the west, an equally lovely vista of Round Hill, the sunset and ocean.
The grounds are like a park - plentiful with tropical trees bearing almond, coconut, lime, avocado, orange, ackee, breadfruit, fig and papaya and adorned by brilliant hibiscus and bougainvillea. Five fountains grace the indoor gardens. From the central fountain, stone walkways lead to the Great Room, inside dining room, bedrooms and bar ... and the wonderful 700-square-foot verandah with its casual al fresco dining area overlooking the pool.
Interiors are beautifully designed in white, bright chintz, glass sculpture, fanciful hand-painted chandeliers and wonderful objects d’art. Floors are cut stone, terrazzo and marble. Table service is Italian, French porcelain or Wedgwood. All rooms are distinguished by a remarkable art collection including many Haitian oils (Bottex, Saul, etc.) and sculptures.
The Great Room is a stunning free-standing pavilion with 22 glass doors that open to the east and west to the vast ocean views. The sound system carries music to indoor and outdoor living areas. The poolside bar is always stocked with ice and drinks.
The excellent hard-surface tennis court is maintained perfectly by Davis Cup/Wimbledon pro Richard Russell. Completing this home are the lovable pets ... three happy dogs who occasionally take a drink from the pool, roam the yard but never enter the villa.
For larger groups, Windsong can be rented with its neighboring villas, Hanover House and Goat Hill - each within walking distance - for a compound of 13 bedrooms, 3 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts and 19 staff including 3 cooks. This is a convenient and excellent combination for wedding parties and family reunions.
Master Bedroom: Queensize bed; en-suite bathroom, double basin vanity, bathtub and separate shower. DSL Internet access, television, Bose Wave Radio/CD. Two private balconies. Magnificent ocean views day and night.
Bedroom 2: Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Sony radio/cassette/CD player. Private balcony. Magnificent view.
Bedroom 3: Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower Combination. Radio/cassette/CD player. French doors to private terrace and ocean view.
Bedroom 4: Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Radio/cassette player. French doors to private terrace and ocean view. While designed for children, this room is also perfectly suitable for adults.
*All bedrooms are 225 square feet in size and have state-of-the art remote control quiet air conditioners.
- Round Hill and Beach Club Membership*
- 4-bedroom deluxe private villa on 3 acres ~ spectacular ocean views east and west
- Private tennis court
- 20’ x 40 ’ private tiled pool and poolside bar
- Full staff: cook, butler, housekeeper, gardeners, laundress
- 32” Sony Trinitron Direct TV and sound system ~ library of movie DVD’s and music CD’s.
- 2nd phone line for free overseas phone calls to North America and UK.
- High-speed DSL Internet access: also fax machine
- Glorious tradewinds, breathtaking sunrises and sunsets
- Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, tennis lessons, hair salon & spa,
- Bars & restaurants, gift shop, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club. Non-motorized water sports, Internet room, art gallery, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's, Cocktail Party, for various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa.
- Bars & restaurants, cigar & jewelry shop, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.
- Round Hill Membership: Just minutes from the villa and one of the finest private resorts on Jamaica's North Coast. Membership entitles guests to access Round Hill's private beach and tennis on hard-surface courts lighted for night play and with pro on call. (Charges apply to lessons and ball boys.) Round Hill also offers a jogging trail, gift shop, logo shop, beach bar, piano bar, Continental cuisine in the hotel restaurant ... and unforgettable long sunsets from the waterfront terrace. For additional charges, members may enjoy the spa, Pineapple Kids Club, a range of water sports and parties (Monday beach party, Wednesday Caribbean Curry Night, Friday Jamaica Night). Here too is the Business Center with high-speed broadband stations and printers. (Internet access is billed at $13.50 per hour or $22 per 24 hours for guests to connect their own laptop.)
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
Montego Bay is Jamaica's tourism capital and arguably one of the Carribean's premier resort destinations. It is the island's second city in terms of size and importance and has long been a playground for the world's rich and famous. It is easily accessible, the city boasts a first class international airport, as well as a port used by many international cruise lines.
Montego Bay is home to some of the most colourful and exquisite Villa's in the Carribean, which are complemented by an abundance of transport facilities and an unparralleled array of amenities and attractions, all of which contribute to Montego Bay's vibrant holiday culture. This city has a lively Carribean charm and each vacationer can embrace their own uniquely Jamaican experience.
The City's streets are colourful and lively, with craft market stalls, shops and banks. You can visit the renowned white-sand Doctor's Cave Beach which has attracted celebrities and socialites from all over the world. Legend tells that the beach is fed by healing mineral springs, whether or not the legend is true, the beach certainly holds the most uncommonly clear and sparkling waters.
As well as the Doctor's Cave, Montego Bay has many unique tourist attractions. Why not try one of the Undersea Tours? The Coral Sea has the appearance of a submarine but in reality is a boat with an air conditioned underwater viewing compartment, to sit and watch the wonders of Montego Bay's marine life park; coral, hundreds of tropical fish, turtles and sting rays.
As well as dazzling waters, Montego bay also offers history, culture and wildlife. The Rocklands Feeding station is a must for bird lovers, located only minutes from Montego Bay. The Belvedere estate also draws in tourists from every area, as one of the first sugar cane plantations in Jamaica and still a working estate. It's owner, Mr. Pat McGann has opened it to the public so that the estate may share it's natural beauty, rivers, waterfalls, ruins and exotic plants with tourists and the public.
For sport lovers, Montego Bay is home to 4 different golf courses, including the world famous Tryall Golf Club which sits in a stunning 2,200 acre estate with sweeping vistas down to the captivatingly blue Carribean Sea.
There are numerous spa's, restaurants, nightclubs, historic cites, watersports and adventure parks at your disposal as a vacationer at Montego Bay. The ideal holiday destination for families, couples and friends alike.
- Additional taxes may apply, please enquire.
- Actual exchange rates used may vary.
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice.
- Quoted seasonal rates may vary.
- All rates are based on assumed double occupancy.
Christmas Week - US$9,000.
New Year's Week - US$10,000.
Easter Week - TBA
Thanksgiving Week - US$5,000.
High Season (Dec 15th - Apr 15th)
1-2 Bedrooms - US$5,500.
3-4 Bedrooms - US$8,000.
Low Season (Apr 16th - Dec 14th)
1-2 Bedrooms - US$3,500.
3-4 Bedrooms - US$4,500.
Check flights from wherever you are with Simply Caribe's Flight Search:
SEARCH FLIGHTS NOW
Jamaica has two international airports, Donald Sangster in Montego Bay and Norman Manley, Kingston.
From the US:
There are many direct flights with Jet Blue, Caribbean, Delta, American and United from cities including New York, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston and Philadelphia.
From the UK:
There are direct flights to Montego Bay from Gatwick and Manchester with Thomson Airways or Thomas Cook. Glasgow and Belfast passengers can also fly via the US with United Airlines.
A. Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay,
B. Norman Manley International Airport, Kingston, Kingston Parish:
View large map
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.