This Balinese Cottage is located in the idyllic paradise of one of the world’s most beautiful tropical islands. St. Lucia is part of the tranquil and picturesque Eastern Caribbean island chain and is known as the “Helen of the West Indies” for its unspoiled natural beauty.
Tucked away on gently sloping, tropical beachfront on the northwest coast of the island, this is one of just a select few five-star resorts on St. Lucia. Nestled in the sheltered bay of Bonaire Estate, the property is perched on a hillside sloping gently towards the Caribbean Sea, where cool ocean breezes provide a wonderful respite and the turquoise sea is offset by the vibrant green of tropical vegetation and views of Walcott Island. A private beach and nearby coral reef provide the perfect place to rest, reflect and dream.
The resort has been designed with great care to complement and exist in harmony with the beauty of the natural surroundings. The main buildings of the hotel, such as the lobby, restaurant, bar, sanctuary, and infinity pool with waterfall lie on a slope, with the villas in the midst of lush vegetation perfectly situated to view nightly sunsets. The natural elements of earth, wind, light and water are represented in the exotic wood, stone and natural materials used in the composition of the buildings. The peaceful and tranquil gardens, under the care of one of the finest landscape architects in the Caribbean, have been created to capture and optimize the natural splendor of the area and are filled with vibrant, fragrant flowers set amid groves of trees.
The cottage sits on the water's edge and facilities include a King-size bed, Jacuzzi, shower, mini-bar, hair dryer, large flat screen TV, high speed internet access, A/C, telephone, private balcony with teak table and chairs, hammock, an outdoor rain shower and a private pool for the ultimate luxury.
Gaze and laze in a 1,000 square foot hideaway on the waters edge, offering an unparalleled vista across the bay with complimentary Caribbean sunsets featured daily, while gentle breezes caress your skin and ease your mind.
This Balinese mahogany cottage comes with secluded plunge pool, jacuzzi, outdoor rain shower and hammock. Gaze and laze in a 1,000 square foot hideaway on the waters edge, surrounded by its own tropical flora.
There are unparallelled views across the Caribbean Sea, of the capital Castries to the South, and nearby Martinique to the North, from the luxury of your balcony.
The accommodation is beautifully appointed, making use of natural materials wherever possible.
- Calabash Cove nestled into a gentle hillside along the private Bonaire Bay offers old Caribbean charm with today's amenities.
- The Windsong restaurant and C-bar overlook Sweetwaters our oversized pool with 40' infinity edge. It is complemented with our open lobby offering stunning views of the coastline and blue waters of the Caribbean sea, Memories of Calabash our signature store and Whispers the music room to relax, read or enjoy that before or after dinner cocktail.
- The main pool features perched on its side a swim up bar and several decks for sun bathing, reading or a midday snack.
- Adjacent to Sweetwaters you find our Ti Spa for that relaxing massage or facial as well as our Oceanview Gym with Cybex cardiovascular equipment.
- Bonaire Bay only steps from the Watersedge cottages is framed by coconut trees, Bougainvillea, Heliconias and many other exotic flowers.
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Caribbean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breath-taking Piton Mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Caribbean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Serving a fusion cuisine of Creole and Far Eastern influence daily, Windsong aspires to be the first Michelin-star restaurant on the island. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as providing room service, Windsong provides intimate seating for 60 with a spectacular ocean view.
This cozy cocktail bar seating 20 overlooks Bonaire Bay and offers appetizers, premium-brand international cocktails, and a well-stocked wine cellar, not to mention beautiful vistas of the coast line.
Rest your mind, energize your body, and set your spirits free in the tranquil setting of Ti Spa, offering massages, Yoga, Meditation and Pilates provided by professionally trained relaxation therapists. A beautician and aesthetician for both men and women are also available on request.
Here our active guests can work off that Pina Colada on a treadmill or tone their muscles on our Cybex Fitness equipment.
The resort’s designer pool, adjacent to a natural rock waterfall, boasts an impressive 40-foot infinity edge as well as mahogany loungers for relaxing, a swim-up pool bar and tropical refreshments provided by pool butlers
The Grounds & Gardens
Quiet walkways lead to extensive local flora as well as a miniature cane field, pineapple bed, banana patches, herb garden and several places of rest and meditation complemented by water views through subtle landscaping.
A charming oasis created for guests who enjoy music and literature. this quiet and peaceful retreat is disturbed only by vistas of the vivid turquoise water of the sea.
The Leisure Concierge aoffers a number of individually tailored excursions, specifically designed to enable you to experience the best that St. Lucia has to offer. Whether you seek romance or adventure, or a combination of both, our Leisure Concierge will work with you to transform your dreams into reality.
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child up to twelve years or two adults and two children under six years.
- Rates are in US Dollars based on double occupancy per night, and subject to a 10% service charge and 8% government tax.
- EP (European Plan) rates include island breakfast buffet, AI (All Inclusive) rates include all meals and beverages.
- For single occupancy deduct $120.00 from any EP rate and $195 from any AI rate. All rates may be subject to change without notice.
- Christmas bookings must be for a minimum of 7 days. Winter Season bookings must be for a minimum of 5 nights.
- Children aged 6 years or younger are welcome to stay for free in their parents' room. For children aged 7 to 16 we charge half price. We allow a maximum of two children per room.
Winter Jan 3rd to Apr 15th
- $795/night, breakfast included
- $1005/night, all meals & beverages included.
Summer Apr 15th Dec 22nd
- $565/night, breakfast included
- $775/night, all meals & beverages included.
Christmas/New Year Dec 22nd to Jan 6th
- $875/night, breakfast included
- $1115/night, all meals & beverages included.
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.