Tree Tops is a unique, one of a kind villa. Located on a hillside surrounded by red bougainvillea, pink hibiscus and yellow oleander, with spectacular sea views, sunsets and mountain views, including St. Lucia's highest, Mt. Gimie.
Floors are of purple heart and green heart wood imported from the former British Guyana. The living area and bedrooms are separate - each having an individual cathedral ceiling and sliding walls for capturing the tropical breezes. Each is surrounded by a four foot wide connecting deck, enabling guests to pass freely from one room to another, while preserving privacy. A true open tree house experience. No air conditioning is needed.
There is a spacious great room with a living room section, games table and dining area, and a built in desk with bookshelves. The large, bright kitchen is well equipped.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed with a ceiling fan and net with a shower room. Bedroom 2 has two single beds with a ceiling fan and nets and shower room. Guests step from the deck into a cool, kidney-shaped pool with lap lanes at one end. The pool is situated by a spreading flamboyant tree and has an extensive sun deck with pool furniture for relaxing.
Tree Tops is one of the oldest homes at Cap Estate, situated on a choice piece of property, designed by Ross Kembar, a noted Canadian architect who came to St. Lucia in the late 1960s to "try and upgrade the architecture of the island". He succeeded in creating a unique living experience with Tree Tops.
Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ceiling fan, Ensuite shower.
Bedrooms 2: 2 single beds, Ceiling fan, Ensuite shower.
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Tree Tops is located on a hillside with spectacular sea views, sunsets and mountain views, including St. Lucia's highest Mt. Gimie in the Cap Estate area on the island of St Lucia.
- Smugglers Cove Beach is a 5-minute drive from the villa.
- 5 minute drive to restaurants.
- 10 minute drive to grocery stores.
- Housekeeper: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 9am to 3pm and on Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 1pm.
- Gardener and pool maintenance.
*Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Maximum 4 guests.
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas, unless a cash deposit or credit card pre-authourisation is made and then these lines can be opened. Once this is done, guests are then liable for all international calls made from the telephone line. This also includes international toll free numbers dialled outside of the country as these DO incur charges locally.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Children welcome.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
Low Season - 15th April - 14th December
1 Bedroom - US$230 per night.
2 Bedrooms - US$270 per night.
High Season - 15th December - 14th April
1 Bedroom - US$325 per night.
2 Bedrooms - US$375 per night.
*Minimum 3 night stay during low season, 5 night minimum stay during High Season.
Check flights from wherever you are with Simply Caribe's Flight Search:
SEARCH FLIGHTS NOW
St Lucia is served by Hewanorra International Airport in Vieux Fort and George FL Charles local airport in Castries. There are ferries to Martinique, Guadeloupe and Dominica.
From the US:
US travellers can fly to Vieux Fort direct from Miami with American Airlines.
From the UK:
British travellers can fly direct from Gatwick with British Airways, or connect in Miami or Barbados.
Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia:
View large map
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.