The arched and gated entry into this very special hill top villa only hints at the wonderful gardens and glorious views beyond. The property has been recently renovated and refurbished by the new owners with a cool white Caribbean theme with splashes of bright colours. Located on a breezy hilltop, you will find dramatic views of both The Atlantic Ocean over to Cas En Bas Bay and The Caribbean Sea toward Pigeon Point National Park.
The Master bedroom with king size bed is on the second floor and enjoys spectacular views through its large picture window. It is air-conditioned with an en-suite bathroom. A spacious covered terrace, which adjoins this bedroom, is the perfect spot for just relaxing or enjoying a good book. Two additional air-conditioned bedrooms (each with two single beds that can be converted into one king size bed) with en-suite bathrooms are located on the lowest level of the house with views out to sea. Each of these bedrooms has a private terrace.
There is a spacious open plan sitting room with cable vision TV and a music centre. This room leads into a dining area, an east facing patio and a large kitchen, equipped with every amenity.
An additional outdoor dining terrace, adjoining the pool, is oriented to the sunset view. The full size pool is edged with sea stones and the adjacent large wooden sun deck has a Caribbean view and chaises for sunning. There is a jacuzzi (naturally heated by the sun) and an outdoor shower in the large pool deck.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds (can be converted into a king), En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Private terrace with sea view.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, En-suite shower room, Air-conditioning, Private terrace with sea view.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Cable TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- High speed (ADSL) internet access.
- Security system monitored and responded by Guardsman.
- Microwave, Blender, Fridge/Freezer.
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Villa Cadasse is located in the Cap Estate on the idland of St Lucia. St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
- 5 minutes drive to nearest beach.
- 5 minutes drive to 18 hole golf course.
- Tennis nearby.
- Housekeeper works 6 days a week- 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Additional maid service provided three times weekly for large parties.
*Our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If arrangements are made with them it will be at your own risk.
- Maximum 6 guests.
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes /cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
* Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
Low Season - 15th April - 14th December
1 Bedroom - US$315 per night.
2 Bedrooms - US$395 per night.
3 Bedrooms - US$440 per night.
4 Bedrooms - US$605 per night.
High Season - 15th December - 14th April
1 Bedroom - US$380 per night.
2 Bedrooms - US$499 per night.
3 Bedrooms - US$625 per night.
4 Bedrooms - US$805 per night.
*Minimum 3 night stay during low season, 5 night minimum stay during high season.
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.