Le Château des Palmiers is a world-class beachfront estate that includes a 5-bedroom ocean side villa and a 4-bedroom garden side villa. Situated on the white sand beach at Plum Bay, this fabulous property provides an intimate, relaxed and attentive environment within the walls of a gated enclave. The many amenities include a huge heated pool, an open air and air conditioned fitness centre, a tennis court, and covered outdoor bar, billiards and dining areas.
The ocean side villa features 5 King Size bedrooms with full private baths including a two-storey master suite with a master bath with Jacuzzi tub and two private balconies facing the pool & ocean.
The remaining interior spaces include a fully equipped kitchen, a formal living room, a formal dining room seating 10 and a casual outside dining area and a media room. The 4 bedroom garden side villa features the” Jungle Room” with king size bed and small living room, the “Palm Room” with king size mahogany bed and a 2 bedroom Suite with queen size beds, a shared living room and cosy dining room. There is also a huge commercial catering kitchen.
Other amenities include air conditioning in all rooms, an outdoor sound system and Wi-Fi internet access. All Bedrooms have independent DSS TV receiver & DVD players, the Media Room and Master Bedroom have large satellite dish & DSS. There is an on-site Chef, live-in concierge and experienced security staff available along with a state-of-the-art security system.
Enjoy the beautiful Caribbean sunsets from this stunning one-of-a-kind Château and experience the vacation of a lifetime.
- Master bedroom: King bed with en suite bathroom and jacuzzi tub. The room has an independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe, phone, shower, office and an ocean view.
- Bedroom Two: King bed with en suite bathroom. The room has an Independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe and phone.
- Bedroom Three: King bed with en suite bathroom. There is an independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe and phone.
- Bedroom Four: King bed with en suite bathroom. There is an independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe and phone.
- Bedroom Five: King bed with en suite bathroom. There is an independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe and phone.
- Bedroom Six: King bed with en suite bathroom. There is an independent DSS TV receiver, VCR, air conditioning, safe, phone, ceiling fan, small living area.
- Bedroom Seven: King bed with en suite. There is an independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe and phone.
- Bedroom Eight: Queen bed with en suite bathroom. There is an independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe and phone.
- Bedroom Nine: Queen bed with en suite bathroom. There is an independent DSS TV receiver, Internet access, VCR, air conditioning, safe and phone.
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Cell phone
- 2 cots available
- Security system
- Fitness center (open air or air conditioned)
- Game room
- Media room with Satellite and DSS
- Wireless Internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining room seats 10
- Formal living room
- 2 Private balconies.
- Heated swimming pool
- Beach gazebo
- Direct beach access
- Fenced tennis court with covered pavilion and pond view
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor sound system
- Surveillance cameras
- Wall with electronic gates
- Sunset view.
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
St Martin/St Maarten is a part Caribbean, part European paradise a world away from all of your worries. The island seduces its vacationers with picturesque green hills, sun kissed beaches, historic buildings and homes, world class dining, duty free shopping, red hot casino’s and clubs. This half French, half Dutch island offers a potpourri of charm and culture, not to mention the vacation of a lifetime.
For those searching for dining and nightlife, St Martin is a unique dining destination which offers a melting pot of cuisine options from the Caribbean and practically anywhere else in the world. St Martin’s culinary superiority has propelled to holding the title ‘Culinary Capital of the Caribbean,’ and whether you are a big spender or on a budget you can enjoy fine dining without breaking the bank!
If there are any vacationers wanting to explore the history of their holiday destination, St Martin is one of the most unique you are likely to come across! It is the smallest land mass in the world to be occupied by two different nations. 37 square miles are shared between the Dutch in the south and the French in the north. There is no real border between the two and this is one of St Martin’s successes, giving a gloriously relaxed feel to the island. The Concordia agreement, established over 350 years ago to outline the islands nationality, has ended up being the oldest, active, undisputed contract of peaceful co-existence in the world.
If as oppose to, or as well as history and dining you are searching for adventure, St Martin will also not disappoint. Why not try snorkelling your way around the coral in the shadows, admiring the colourful sea life. There are beaches and bays on both sides of the island where you can frolic with the fish in reasonably shallow waters for beginners, and equally for those more experienced snorkelers the islands offshore reefs provide a thicker density of coral and marine life.
St Martin is a tropical, sunny, duty free shopping paradise by day, being reborn by night into a medley of entertainment and partying options. There are countless after dark spots for an unforgettable night out. You can find bars, clubs, pubs, exotic entertainment, glitzy casinos and a plethora of local entertainment.
With something for everyone, St Martin is the ultimate Caribbean holiday destination.
- Pool Person.
- Property specific terms and conditions may apply. Please enquire prior to booking for full details.
- Maximum 22 guests.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- Weekly rental rates are subject to 8% VAT.
High Season - 15th Dec - 14th April
5 Bed: US$59000 per week.
9 Bed: US$74000 per week.
Low Season - 15th April - 14th Dec
5 Bed: US$42000 per week.
9 Bed: US$53000 per week.
*Chateau des Palmiers is not available during the Christmas period.
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.