Marine Terraceis a unique five bedroom villa situated on the "Falaise des Oiseaux" overlooking Baie Rouge and the island of Anguill. It offers one of the most stunning views you can find.
The villa is built on two levels with three large bedrooms, situated on the main floor and open to the living area. The two remaining bedrooms are on the lower level offering privacy and beautiful views over the ocean. There is a spacious and chic living room filled with comfortable furniture. Along with an elegant dining area and modern kitchen.
The villas living area opens onto the sun terrace and large pool. There is plenty of space to relax in the sun or shade. Guest can enjoy a BBQ, take a swim in the pool, or soak up the exquisite views.
- Bedroom One: King bed with en suite bathroom with open shower and tub. The bedroom has air conditioning and a Hi-Definition TV, DVD, private balcony, fridge and views of the Caribbean.
- Bedroom Two: King bed with en suite bathroom with open shower and tub. The bedroom has air conditioning and a Hi-Definition TV, DVD, private balcony, fridge and views of the Caribbean.
- Bedroom Three: Two Twin beds (Can be set as a king bed) with en suite bathroom with open shower and tub. The bedroom has air conditioning and a Hi-Definition TV, DVD, private balcony, fridge and views of the Caribbean.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed with en-suite bathroom and open shower. The air conditioned room has a sitting area, desk, and a circular lounge area. It come with a Hi-Definition TV, DVD player and a covered patio.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed with en-suite bathroom and open shower. The air conditioned room has a sitting area, desk, and a circular lounge area. It come with a Hi-Definition TV, DVD player and a covered patio.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Connected bedrooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Swimming pool 16 x 46
- Large walled terrace
- Large patio and terrace
- Outdoor speakers
- Large BBQ
- Alfresco dining
- Electric gate
- Wet bar.
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
St Martin/St Maarten is a part Caribbean, part European paradise a world away from all of your worries. The island seduces its vacationers with picturesque green hills, sun kissed beaches, historic buildings and homes, world class dining, duty free shopping, red hot casino’s and clubs. This half French, half Dutch island offers a potpourri of charm and culture, not to mention the vacation of a lifetime.
For those searching for dining and nightlife, St Martin is a unique dining destination which offers a melting pot of cuisine options from the Caribbean and practically anywhere else in the world. St Martin’s culinary superiority has propelled to holding the title ‘Culinary Capital of the Caribbean,’ and whether you are a big spender or on a budget you can enjoy fine dining without breaking the bank!
If there are any vacationers wanting to explore the history of their holiday destination, St Martin is one of the most unique you are likely to come across! It is the smallest land mass in the world to be occupied by two different nations. 37 square miles are shared between the Dutch in the south and the French in the north. There is no real border between the two and this is one of St Martin’s successes, giving a gloriously relaxed feel to the island. The Concordia agreement, established over 350 years ago to outline the islands nationality, has ended up being the oldest, active, undisputed contract of peaceful co-existence in the world.
If as oppose to, or as well as history and dining you are searching for adventure, St Martin will also not disappoint. Why not try snorkelling your way around the coral in the shadows, admiring the colourful sea life. There are beaches and bays on both sides of the island where you can frolic with the fish in reasonably shallow waters for beginners, and equally for those more experienced snorkelers the islands offshore reefs provide a thicker density of coral and marine life.
St Martin is a tropical, sunny, duty free shopping paradise by day, being reborn by night into a medley of entertainment and partying options. There are countless after dark spots for an unforgettable night out. You can find bars, clubs, pubs, exotic entertainment, glitzy casinos and a plethora of local entertainment.
With something for everyone, St Martin is the ultimate Caribbean holiday destination.
- 15 minute drive to airport.
- 12 minute drive to Marigot.
- 7 minute drive to grocery store.
- 5 minute drive to beach.
- 15 minute to golf.
- 15 minute to shopping.
- Pool keeper.
- Property specific terms and conditions may apply. Please enquire prior to booking for full details.
- Maximum 10 guests.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- Weekly rental rates are subject to 8% VAT.
3 bed/3 bath USD $6,500 per week.
5 bed/5 bath USD $8,500 per week.
3 bed/3 bath USD $10,000 per week.
5 bed/5 bath USD $13,500 per week.
5 bed/5 bath: Please enquire.
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.