The exquisite Nid d’Amour or Love nest is a charming and delightful villa. Nid d’Amour offers spectacular views over Baie Rouge. This villa is the perfect romantic hideaway.
Nid d’Amour is beautiful decorated with an elegant contemporary style and relaxed Caribbean atmosphere. The air conditioned property features two sumptuous bedroom, a comfortable living room, dining area and a modern kitchen.
The villa has a spectacular outside space including a large terrace boasting breathtaking crystal blue sea views and plenty of room to bask in the sun or shade.
The divine Nid d’Amour is an exceptional villa ideal for honeymooners in search of a romantic paradise.
- Bedroom One: King bed with en suite bathroom and shower. The room has air conditioning, ceiling fan, plasma TV, DVD and Satellite.
- Bedroom Two: King bed with en suite bathroom and shower. The room has air conditioning, ceiling fan, plasma TV, DVD and Satellite.
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Free calls to the USA & Canada (Vonage phone access)
- Air conditioned
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Heated swimming pool
- Electric gate
- BBQ (Gas)
- Alfresco dining.
*Please note, locations shown on the maps are approximations only
St Martin/St Maarten is a part Caribbean, part European paradise a world away from all of your worries. The island seduces its vacationers with picturesque green hills, sun kissed beaches, historic buildings and homes, world class dining, duty free shopping, red hot casino’s and clubs. This half French, half Dutch island offers a potpourri of charm and culture, not to mention the vacation of a lifetime.
For those searching for dining and nightlife, St Martin is a unique dining destination which offers a melting pot of cuisine options from the Caribbean and practically anywhere else in the world. St Martin’s culinary superiority has propelled to holding the title ‘Culinary Capital of the Caribbean,’ and whether you are a big spender or on a budget you can enjoy fine dining without breaking the bank!
If there are any vacationers wanting to explore the history of their holiday destination, St Martin is one of the most unique you are likely to come across! It is the smallest land mass in the world to be occupied by two different nations. 37 square miles are shared between the Dutch in the south and the French in the north. There is no real border between the two and this is one of St Martin’s successes, giving a gloriously relaxed feel to the island. The Concordia agreement, established over 350 years ago to outline the islands nationality, has ended up being the oldest, active, undisputed contract of peaceful co-existence in the world.
If as oppose to, or as well as history and dining you are searching for adventure, St Martin will also not disappoint. Why not try snorkelling your way around the coral in the shadows, admiring the colourful sea life. There are beaches and bays on both sides of the island where you can frolic with the fish in reasonably shallow waters for beginners, and equally for those more experienced snorkelers the islands offshore reefs provide a thicker density of coral and marine life.
St Martin is a tropical, sunny, duty free shopping paradise by day, being reborn by night into a medley of entertainment and partying options. There are countless after dark spots for an unforgettable night out. You can find bars, clubs, pubs, exotic entertainment, glitzy casinos and a plethora of local entertainment.
With something for everyone, St Martin is the ultimate Caribbean holiday destination.
- 10 minute drive to Marigot.
- 5 minute drive to grocery store.
- 3 minute drive to Baie Rouge beach.
- 5 minute drive to Cupecoy beach.
- Pool keeper.
- Property specific terms and conditions may apply. Please enquire prior to booking for full details.
- Maximum 4 guests.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- Weekly rental rates are subject to 8% VAT.
- This property can be rented for “special events” such as Wedding/Cocktail Parties. Additional to one week minimum rental, an event fee and a security deposit would be required according to the number of guests. The guests will be responsible to clean the house after the event and the owners will not accept more guests at the villa than what the villa can accommodate during the entire rental period (2 persons per bedroom) beside the event day.
2 bed/2 bath USD $4,800 per week.
2 bed/2 bath USD $7,500 per week.
2 bed/2 bath USD $12,000 per week.
Feel this might just be the one? Then please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly with detailed pricing and availability.
Not sure if this is exactly what you need? Our specialist team is here to help. Just send us an enquiry specifying what you are looking for and we’ll help you select the best villa for you.